20 Facts About Me

1.   I'm a 26yr old girl...woman, let's stick with "woman", according to the age but age is just a number...also but, numbers don't lie...sigh, I'm getting old.
2.  I'm a full fleshed Nigerian

3.  I'm a doctor...yep medical doctor, with the stethoscope and treating patients and stuff.
4.  I'm single....no further details needed.
5.  I love memes, they make the world a better place. I also like sharing my stock of memes on my social media. My motto: Everyone deserves to smile at least once in a day and memes are perfect for that.
6.  I don't have allergies...in all my 26 years on planet earth I have not had an allergic reaction to anything; food, drugs or pet(thank God I'm not allergic to pets)...but it sucks sometimes.
7.  I love rap music, and I mean actual rap music not some mumbo-jumbo cooked out by some mumble rapper
8.  I am an extreme introvert, my idea of a nice time is being indoor with a good internet connection...the added advantage is if it's raining (I just had a daydream orgasm). I have only work and home clothes.
9.  I have been makeup-free for most of my life... it's in the upbringing I guess.
10.  I'm a very emotional person aka I cry easily...yeah, I'm usually the one sniffing my nose in the movie theater... For any movie whatsoever.
11.  I love the idea of cooking, both indigenous and continental delicacies but I barely have the motivation to do it so I'm stuck watching YouTube videos with my mouth drooling saliva.
12.  I can't stand anyone who talks down on people its the most irritating behavior there is and I immediately have a repulsion to anyone who does that.
13.  I easily detach from people which is what I call my strongest and my weakest trait. I find it easy to cut people off now I'm here friendless...well, not totally; baeless, thank God for memes and YouTube
14.  I'm not going to sugar coat it...I'm Fat...I mean "I'm holding a grudge with the weighing Scale" Fat. I walk up two flight of stairs and I'm winded.
15.  I have a Sweet tooth...more like a sweet Gastrointestinal tract.
16.  I had body image issues...still do sometimes but I'm getting better at it.
17.  I save exercise plan on my phone from Pinterest such as ...
hoping it would motivate me with an exercise schedule... Spoiler alert...it does not.
18.  I'm a lazy writer, this should not come as a surprise for you. Just look at this blog...
19.  I get anxious and sad more often than I want to admit.
20.  I am very very Confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power