Recipe for success

Here I am again on the downward trend of my roller coaster ride of motivation.
One moment I am bursting with the feel of motivation streaming through my veins, my neurons calculating and organizing the best laid plans for execution of goals. My inner self is restless and anxious about the execution process, my heart skims and tumbles as I replay the process over and over again in my head making sure everything goes exactly as planned. 
This excitatory reaction continue to build up until it reaches a crescendo where I exhaust all my energy in the planning process than executing process.
It all begins to dial down the moment one of my productivity tool is not available. The heat formed in my head out of excitation begins to cool down, my anxiety begins to take a better part of  me as it slowly evaluates the not so pros and cons of my well laid plans.my racing heart becomes weary and tired of tumbling then it makes it way to a corner to pant and catch its breathe as my anxiety slowly washes away every footprint of the short lived affair I had with motivation.
A good example is o blog post which I had carefully formed and was in the nurturing bay of my cerebrum but was held captive because of the non-availability of a laptop (not that I could not do it on my phone but I wanted to have a laptop you know to make it feel perfect...ok, maybe you don’t know)
Its been a while I’ve had a laptop but this first post came to  be after serial episode of ‘self-argument', 'self-convincing’ and ‘self-motivation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power