Black Hole

Do you have something to say?

Yes I do have something to say but whenever I open my mouth to speak I get lost.
Words shoot out of my mouth, i hear myself speak but the rationale behind each conversation always seem to evaporate.

While I struggle to get my point across,  I look to the face of my listener trying to discern a tinge of understanding. But alas, more often than nought I'm given the blank stare depicting absolutely confusion.
I try harder and harder to pull the listener from the void black hole I had pushed him or her into but every attempt of that only drives him deeper into the abyss of the black hole.
After several unsuccessful attempts, I face the reality of whats going on, I throw in the towel on the conversation and simply walk away... Leaving the poor soul lost in the black hole. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power