A fresh start

I need a clear head.
I need to start afresh.
I have to toss away the old emotional baggage of yesterday that you have ladened upon me.

It's time I move past this stagnation and move on to the next phase of my life.
You have had me under your spell for way too long, so much moss is beginning to grow on my once alive being.
Saying goodbyes has never being a pleasant experience for me. So I have decided not to say goodbye bye to avoid the risk of a future fruitless hello that would drag me down to my former spot.
Instead, I will walk away with my head held high, dragging along the broken pieces of my confidence, my emotions, my pride and hope, looking and walking intently forward to the brighter future I have in front of me waiting for the claim.
Oh, how I wish it was that simple because the minute you walk by me I find myself drifting towards you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power