From me to you

Have you ever gone through the day in a somewhat hibernation mode, feeling lifeless and unmotivated as the world around you continues to endlessly hustle and bustle; and then all of a sudden in the middle of the night there comes an outburst of energy from nowhere and you are immediately filled with life and enough motivation to do house chores, pack and repack all clothings, bake, wash and learn sewing all at 1:00am.
This post is on the basis of that sudden gush of energy, so i am not particularly reliable for what i put down (or up, as in this case) while my brain is functioning on auto pilot.
I avoided putting up a post during the festive period as it has been somewhat a yearly practice of mine, the sole reason for this is my ever benevolent nature towards other human kinds (just so we are clear, i'm also benevolent to non-humans). You see, after viewing my immediate and extended environment and with all the "happy" (which i classify as noise) that is all around and the incessant shouts and cries of merry christmas from television sets and social media, i have come to realize that there are people (a number greater than i would actually like to agree) who actually like (to the extent of love) this holiday season.
In the spirit of my benevolent nature (as earlier stated), rather than ruin your holiday season with my nagging and deep terrible thoughts...or stories, i took it upon myself to suck it all in and respond nicely to the holiday greetings i got with a smiling face and a wish-you-the-same slogan (no presents though...not even from the big fat guy that climb through roof to deliver presents).
Before you all label me as the grinch, i'll like to say that i'm very grateful to God for this year so far, for my family, for my life, for the lessons (i have come to appreciate the essence of money and employment), for each and every blogreader and for everything in general.
So i guess what i am trying to say is HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND I WISH YOU A PROSPEROUS YEAR AHEAD.
LOVE YOU ALL...SERIOUSLY I DO ( not that i do, i do but i do love you all even though you creep around unnoticed but i do spot you on my pageview counts. So if you reading this know that i love you, well not love LOVE but a kind of deep affection towards you, you know...i'll just assume you get the point so that i can stop this rambling in my head)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power