I hate you but...

I hate you but i don't want to hate you. It's not me, it's absolutely and definitely you. It's not about what you did or what you did not do, it's who you are. It's your ingratitude, it's your peanut-sized brain and your further smaller size of thinking, it's your non-chalant attitude, it's your lack of foresight, it's your unreasonable ego, it's your laziness, it's your stupid stubbornness, it's your unreasonable domineering attitude.
I have tried all that is within my power to stop this feeling of deep disgust and irritation i have toward you, i tried to process the jargons that you splatter from your mouth, i stopped trying when i realized that you were only dragging me down to your valley of oblivion. I tried seeing things in your point of view but then i realized that you were too blind to have a point of view. I also tried giving you some insight, i tried making you see but after many rounds raised voices and heated arguements, i realized how clueless you were. I even tried ignoring you but i just can't shake off this feeling. It seems that the harder i try the deeper my feeling of hatred goes.
So, i have resorted to a force higher than i am to help me resolve this energy sapping and brain draining emotion i feel toward you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power