My short term career in Stalking

Stalking is real.
I was not totally oblivious of its reality,but I was more indignant of the magnitude of its force on a human life. Well up until last month,or so .
There I was being no one else but me, when I hit the peak in the amount of interest I have ever awarded to an individual. All of a sudden I became restless, and despite the cold arena my temperature just kept reaching for the stars,so much that I could feel beads of sweat rolling down the sides of my already moist face, making me thank God for my lack of makeup .
I shifted in my seat as I began to ponder on ways and methods that I can apply to get more detailed and personal information on this individual (although the intending use of these information was absolutely harmless. I wanted to know just for knowing sake). My first option was to go around physically asking other people information about the individual involved, but having weighed the practically non existent pros with the humongous cons (which made me realize how much weirdly people would view me if I start asking some weirdly personal and private questions ).
I then resorted to my second and final option which is virtual stalking, because everyone is on the Internet nowadays; and true to my hypothesis, I found out that the Internet is truly rich in information. I almost could not believe the amount of information that was flooded toward me.
One by one I began to sort out the information, at this point I was overwhelmed  with my thirst for more  information. I could not think straight neither could I sleep, all I was hungry for more detailed  private information.
The amount of websites out there that are willing to fuel virtual stalking are numerous, i was almost able to draw a complete family tree of this individual from the great-great grand parents without missing anyone out.
After several days of endless search, my energy has hit rock bottom, i was exhausted physically and mentally. I closed my laptop, stood up then i went to find something to eat. i again weighed my options, which then is to either go back and resume my virtual stalking or to resign. I then turned to a close counterpart for help, after recounting events that had led me to my present state of being, she smiled and began to counsel me in the least judgemental way.
After a few minutes of counselling, i immediately felt light and free. Dare i say i was cured of my stalking, as i chose the later option which is to resign from my stalking.
Last week, i came across the individual.
"Good afternoon", i greeted
"Good afternoon to you too", he replied, oblivious of the great extent i had gone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power