me too

“Please help me, I have not felt this ill in my life. My body feels like it is on fire, my head won’t stop banging; my throat feels like I have been in the desert for a year and my bones feel like they are made of jelly. ”I said
“Me too. I think am also falling sick because I have not been able to eat a proper meal since morning.” she said while shoving a plateful of spaghetti into her mouth.
“You know, instead of showing your lack of humanity and conscience by exhibiting your crave for the spotlight, making sure that everything is about you. Instead of throwing tantrums when things do not go the way that you said it should. Instead of being selfish and wrapped up in your world acting like you are the only one on the face of the planet that actually have feelings. You know Instead of showing all these selfish acts, it would be a thing of joy to act hospitable and more of a true friend once in a while. Show a little love, care a little more, respect my feelings a little more and be more true to me, and end my daily prayer request of a true friend. For now, instead of overriding my feelings and pain with something as flimsy as your “reduced” appetite; you should stop for some seconds and try to consider my feelings, hold my hands and say “sorry, what can I do to relief your pain” and mean every word of it”, I almost replied but thought about the exaggerated drama that would ensue at the aftermath of my words. So instead I said, “Sorry, what can I do to make you feel better”. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power