Dreaming dreams

I dreamt of you last night.
You wore two of the outfits that you know I love so much and you look breathe-taking in them.  Your smile was radiant and full of life. I was caught up in the joy and love that filled the atmosphere from your presence, one glance at your face and I could not help but to also smile.
You drew near, my heart skipped a couple of beats; I smiled nervously and you responded with a brighter smile, then suddenly I felt your hands on me, the warmth spread through my body, assuring me of your love and faithfulness.
The warmth continued to grow exponentially inside me. It grew from a measly glow to a full raging fire of passion and love. I leaned in closer to you craving for a tighter grip, but slowly you began to fade away with the cold passing wind.
I coiled up my body to shield it from the blast of cold wind that seem to be directed at me, only to open my eyes and realize that I was in my room, on my bed with the fan blowing the cold wind of the wee hours of the morning towards me. I snugged into my thick blanket for some warmth; with my lips still curved in a smile. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power