A Fat Girl's Prayer




Dear Lord, please harken to the cries of your overweight daughter in this slim and trim world. Everyday i am plagued by no-good acquaintances who take it upon themselves to be my personal weighing scale and report every extra kg i put on at each meeting saying,"Hanhan!, seems you've added some weight"...(thanks for the update)
O Lord, it gets frustrating when I go into a gathering and sight a cute guy and the first thing he says to me is "Do you exercise?"....(of course I don't), i can't begin to recount how flustered and embarrassed i get, and to make matters worse most of my friends are thin...
...what am I doing wrong Lord, i try to watch, to learn but the more i watch the more confused i get. I eat less portions and less frequently than my thin friends, we all eat the same junk food (Lord, you know I tried to stop eating junk but you and i know its practically impossible). Let's not even talk about exercise, we both know they don't do squat.
For this aforementioned reason, Dear Lord, i hereby put forward a reasonable method of solution...the first and easiest, Lord, i ask that by your miraculous wonder, let every ounce of extra fat in my body be vaporized and let them vanish and never return again.
 The second,it was a bit more difficult for me to come to this conclusion, but my Lord, if the first can not be done, i hereby ask that you turn everyone fat....Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power