Oh sooooo tired...


Have you ever gotten so tired that every muscle in your body screech in pain with every movement, so tired that every inch of your body aches, so tired that you can't eat and worse so tired that you can't sleep.
Well buddy, don't feel alone, because i am going through the same thing right now, i am so tired that i can't even thing straight to come up with a decent article. My head is pounding, my eyes are heavy, my limbs feel heavy and my joints ache.
The mystery of it all is that i can't pinpoint a particular cause of this condition, so i am going to be sticking with the most plausible cause (my brain is too tired to think right now) which is...i went outside. Right now all i need is a flat, smooth and soft surface to lay my tired body on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power