My brush with pain

"Aha!, we meet again" i exclaim as i stare at the object that used to be my mortal enemy while growing up...a hair brush. As harmless and simple as it might seem, this object had brought a lot of agony, tears and psychological trauma. As much as i would want to blame my mother, the medium of offense, i have finally come to peace with the fact that the main culprit was the offender, which is the hair brush.
I would like to expantiate on the amount of suffering i suffered because of hair brush being a girl with kinky stubborn hair every salon day is trauma day. The scratching, the hair pulling, the cries for help and aftermath headache had been a childhood signature for every visit to the salon.
I shudder as images of past pains flash before my eyes, "how can so much pain and trauma be brought about by something so simple?" I ask myself as i stare at the offender lying on the table like a simple harmless hair brush.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power