"mummy o yo yo!"

Stating the fact that you complete me would be a gross understatement, i think the more appropriate fact is that despite our ups and down, despite our tears (well, mostly mine) arguement and laughter and despite situations and circumstances that may arise you are the only human that holds the key to my heart. whenever you are far from me i yearn you more than ever, for your sweet voice, your laughter and your touch. I wait eagerly for the sound of your footsteps at the door announcing your arrival,at which my heart leaps with joy and a soothing feeling takes over as if to say," Keep Calm, Mother is Back"...mummy o yo yo...i smile to myself as i recall a young me running frantically towards a wonderfully made middle aged woman with arms wide open and a smile as wide as it can be, as i run towards her with the chorus still on my lips..."mummy...o yo yo!", "mummy...o yo yo!". I leap upwards as she scoops me up in her arms hugging me with every iota of love in her as i utter the most important statement i have been eager to say all day long, "mummy, what did you buy for me?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power