Here we go again

For the umpteenth time, i roll my eyes as i am forced to listen to the same old story. I smile and nod as i did the first time i heard it, but as i smiled a bitter bile was released into my mouth. Oh! the disgust.
And finally i have determined to put an end to this suffering that i happen to find myself. From this day on, no more would i suffer the disgust of old stale stories and gist, in any circumstance that anyone around me try to recycle old stale stories, i would put my foot down look the fellow in the eye and yell with all the strength that i can gather,"it is not a necessity to speak, if you do not have anything new and exciting to contribute, PLEASE BE QUIET, and free us/me from downing into my system nauseous bile!"
There is no pros without cons, am sure my new tactic would come across some obstacles and challenges coupled with some dissatisfied friends and relatives, but at this point, i am unapologetic because...I AM PUTTING MY FOOT DOWN TO OLD STALE STORIES.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power