Fish Tale



okay i would just blurt it out... i am scared of frying fish...not frying in total, just fish. in fact i find frying every other thing fascinating...but i dread frying fish.
i don't know how other women do it, making it so easy and perfect. i envy them so much, and in situations where i find myself cornered to frying fish (after a lot of physical, mental and spiritual preparation) it usually ends....not as expected.
Before time i usually lower my outcome standards to avoid me being embarrassed with myself but still i always end up with an outcome lower than my low standard, i end up with a fried fish with missing body parts such as the eyeball and skin, sometimes i end up with a sushi-fried fish.
The worst part is that i actually love fried fish...*sobs loudly*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power