Blank Space

There are times where I have thoughts to pen down but no time or motivation to pen them down. The other times, I do have the motivation to pen things down, but right at that moment my full flowing ocean of thoughts go dry.
It gets frustrating, each time I stare at the blank page of my word document, counting the blinks of the typing thingy. I give it a first shot, clear it all up. I give it another shot, clear it all up again, then I take a very long pause trying to squeeze out some moisture out of the damp wet land where my lustrous ocean of thoughts used to dwell. 
After this, I throw my hands up in the air both in disgust and defeat, close up the blank page then continue with my game.
FYI, that was the genesis of this short piece...enjoy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power