Nightmare of a medical student 2

"Yepa!!!...exam moved forward ke!...see me see gbege o...e gbami"
Life was as its usual state and flavour when I was making lateral turns on my student-sized bed making a few laughing sounds as I delight mtselfI with technology.
It was an average day for me until the day decided to reach its highest peak when the bombshell was dropped...Exam that was to be in a months' time is now in 2 days time.
Within seconds I when through 4 out of the 5 stages of bereavement...Denial, anger, negotiation and depression...still have not accepted it. After this I started hyperventilating, I was both disorganized and confused.
As I type this the only thing that rings through my head..."O God, help my poor soul"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power