Need for Sleep


I'm a people person, I love people...or at least I try to convince myself of that. I try as much as possible to be in the midst of pleasant, loving , non-toxic people.
Despite my desperate attempt to be unrevokably in love with people, there are times I develop pure disgust to the human race, so much disgust that a word from another human seems to get on my nerve.
After doing a research, I have found out that this period of "un-love or non-love" is directly related to to days I get little or interrupted sleep.
Needless to say, I love sleeping. Apart from food, nothing else seems to satisfy me as much as a peaceful sleep.
So I'll like to use this opportunity to apologize to everyone who I have been mean to in the past and would be mean to in future (let's face it, it's not likely to stop) especially in the mornings, i.e before 12pm, I want to tell you that from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry, I really didn't mean to be mean to you but things happened, so please forgive me...to those who I have been mean to in the afternoons or evenings, the apology does not apply to you, because I probably was mean to you on purpose...lol...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power