The best part of the day


I'd like to speak for myself that the worst part of the day, the part in which more energy and determination has to be applied, it's also the time where feeling of low self-esteem, self worth and the feeling of how cruel and useless life is, is more felt. The afore mentioned most tasking part of the day is the moment I have to get up from bed. 
Contrary to a lot of books that I have read and some movies that I have watched, most of my mornings has nothing to do with leaping out of bed, I rather go with the crawling out of bed with groaning and mumbling and some subtle anger.
Somedays, I just lie down open eyed and begin to ruminate on reasons that can give me a glimmer of justice on spending the entire day on bed, but then the all knowing, prim and proper subconscious steps in then rain some insults on me then the only action I could take is to get up and finally start the day.
On some days, which are quite rare, I feel grateful for the rain of insult that thrust me into the day, but on other days I rain insults on my subconscious for thrusting me into a bad and awful day.
All in all, the best part of the day remains when I dust off my bed, phone or rarely book in hand, then I lay down for take off into the dream world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power