so tell us about yourself



"So,tell us about yourself"...no matter the platform either physically or virtually, this statement causes me some form of anxiety. The cause of the anxiety is not far fetched, it's just that I don't know what to say, not that I am tongue-tied or in awe of my personality, which I wish I was, but the truth is that am usually speechless because there is nothing to talk about.
Unlike some other people who have been victorious with their journey of self discovery (these people I imagine to be everyone else except me), I am still struggling in the midst of the journey of self discovery. Many a times when this statement pops up I switch to auto pilot and make something up that I think is close to who I think I am, or who I want to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power