Randomzz

The human mind is like a very busy mall open 24 hours a day, different thoughts slip in and out some get solved others just get stuck up there in the maze of the human mind and become terrifying when they re-emerge from the maze.
The human is so busy that even when other parts of the body go to hibernation during sleep, it continues its works through dreams. Well, with this I'll like to designate the mind as the most important part of the body [yeah the contest is over, every other parts can go home now], one thing I can't imagine is a life without the ability to think, then even ants would be more advanced than the human race.
Once in a while I thank God for the brilliant minds that created things like; internet and delicious food, [all other things come after these two], but there are some things that am not really grateful, for instance, every week day I wish I had an access to a time machine so I can go back in time and track down the person who brought up the idea of school and exam, then do everything possible to make sure their idea does not come to light, coz they are the architect of the problems with majority of the youth.
Lol, just kidding, ....well, I might spare the school guy, but definitely not the exam guy, yeah definitely not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power