Minister of Interior Affairs

I hope am not the only one on this...
I have always had a somewhat shattered mind that often leads to a shattered pattern of thoughts. I goes as bad that sometimes I don't control my thoughts in whatever way, a tiny piece of thought would have grown so huge and occupy a lot of space that I begin to wonder, "how did I get here?"
Listening to the preacher in church today and he mentioned that we have to put a bodyguard at the gate of your mind that helps you to screen thoughts that go in or tge ones that need to be stopped and thrown out...he said, "Be your own minister of Interior Affairs". Right there and then I made up my mind to become my own minister of Interior Affairs.
It is not an easy task, this I know for sure considering the number of times I had to trace back my footsteps just within 30 mins of my determination, but on God's grace I rest my hope of success.
To back this up...Phil 4:8(NKJV)..."Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true,whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are just,whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are of good report, if there be any virtue, if there be any praise, think on these things"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power