HIV status: i'm HIV ....

I had my first HIV test today and I cannot begin to describe the assortment of feelings I am currently going through. Tension, apprehension, anxiety and fear. while I am currently waiting for the result of my HIV test I begin to ponder; Well, I can say I have not been involved in any risky sexual behaviour but then I get the flashbacks of all the blood samples i had taken from the emergency department. The thought of my recent illnesses, diarrhea, vomiting and the ongoing sore throat just made me more apprehensive.
My panic just took it up to an higher grade, Just from the top of my head I can say that my blood pressure would be 130/85mmHg; Pulse Rate of about 120bpm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power