My boring life

My threshold for boredom is really low, in other words, I get easily. I have been misdiagnosed so many times by my friends with restless leg syndrome, thank God for my age and gender, if not I would have been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder. It gets so bad that all I look forward to in a day is any piece or glimmer of  excitement.
To add a tank of petroleum to the already burning flame is the choice of being a medical student.
In defence of the medical profession, it does not cut out all fun, it just ostracize members from the outside world, all thanks to the advent of Internet which still gives us a glimpse of the outside world from our locked in towers. There has been times where colleagues have testified of not seeing the sun for a whole week, just for the love of humanity or so I think.
Back to the point, am currently getting agitated coz I fear that as I grow older my boredom threshold goes lower, and by the time am 50, not even the raining of unicorns or dollars would be able to bring me out of my boredom pit.
With this I earnestly pray for a move of miracle to turn my boredom around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power