I hate ...


I hate that you run my thoughts
I hate that every minute away from you is like a cruel punishment
I hate that I crave for your hug, to be in your long embrace
I hate that I have to pull out my phone every few minutes just to stare at your picture, the one where you are lying down and pretended to be asleep 'coz I annoyed you.
I hate that I have to be skin close with my phone 'coz I don't want to miss your call
I hate that I wait eagerly for your scratching knock on my door
I hate that even though am really mad at you, every bit of me yearns for you
I hate that the sound of your voice seem to make the world a better place
I hate that you know what to say when I at you trying to fuzz
I hate the way you touch me like no other
I hate that you make me forget all about the promise I make to myself to stay away from you
I hate these thoughts in head that tell me to pull myself together
I especially hate the thought that says this might not last forever
I hate the thought that says you might not be feeling these things that am feeling
And I hate that I have to go through every scientific research on falling in love,'coz i seem to be falling for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power