Blogging

It's quiet tasking picking up my phone to try to come up with some bunch of words that can bring the slightest glimmer of sense to the human brain. I guess I have to confess that this is one the reasons I tend to go MIA 50% of the time. The other 50% would be based on my laziness, procrastination, upcoming exams and sheer disinterest, put together.
While I like to try to put up things coz  it help develop my writing, it's just isn't easy when the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. All the same my passion for writing is rekindled each time I type the first word an end up with at least two paragraphs of an article...it's quiet fulfilling, and the major fulfilment comes each time I check my blog stats and find out even if not much that someone somewhere had taken the time to read about what I had to "blab-type"about even if it was out of boredom, at least someone read my so called article.
To the someone somewhere, I say thank you for making my day...*kiss*...see you tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power