Who is to be guilty

In the feel of the humbling spirit in church, though it was after service, after_service programs are running in their various groups. As I listen, or pretend to listen to all the yakkity yak from my seating partner, my attention was shifted to a violin lesson going on behind us, the sound was beautiful and sounded some what familiar, but I couldn't place a finger on it, instead of letting myself to be bothered, I enjoyed the sound of the music produced by a young boy from a violin instrument.
In the middle of my "ravelling" experience, I stopped short when I realised that the song was Taylor Swift's: "I knew you were trouble".
At that realisation, I turned back and coincidentally our eyes paired, and the question came to me, "who is to be guilty?", is the young violinist who dares to play a secular music in church or me for knowing the song?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power