Ranting

Where do I begin to recount all my frustrations, both on a local scale and an international scale they seem to be bombarding me at all sides. All manner of solutions seem to have been defied. At this point, I take the battle to someone who I know is the architect of it all...Life.
Listening to talks like,"life isn't fair","life is a bi***h",or "when life throws you lemons" is a bit cliche for me, this time am taking matters into my own hands.
As I opened the rickety gates of life's house I could sense the immediate fear and aweness fall upon me at the same time.my feet grew heavy with each step, but something seem to hasten my pace. I got to the house, which can only be described as ancient. The window panes seemed too tired to be still in existence. As I knocked the doors creaked open, as they have lost the real purpose pic of their existence, which is to guard, or in the least keep things or people away. I make my way into the building, my heart raced either of anticipation or fear I couldn't tell, but one thing that I was sure about was that there was no turning back...

Watch out for part TWO...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power