A rat ode

I killed a rat today,.... and when I say I killed a rat, I mean I was jumping from one bed to the other while screaming at the top of my lungs while my room mate and my friend actually killed the rat.
Rodents are annoying and irritating. They eat up your stuffs and run around the room. On hearing that a rat entered the room two days ago, I refused to sleep there, instead I slept in my friends' room.
On getting to the room this afternoon, I was determined to get it out, called my friend and my room mate, and began my journey to hopping from one bed to the other, while the rat played tag. It was a huge relief when it was smashed on the head and it breath its last breathe...
I hate rats...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power