YAY!!!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY




God thank you for this beautiful day.

I know you’ll make it perfect in everyway.

This day is very special to me.

For this is the day I was born you see.

You placed me on earth for a purpose I know.

And for that Lord I especially love you so.

I found you Lord as You knew I would.

I try everyday to put you first like I know I should. 

There are things that are truly troubling me and I ask Lord if you could carry this for me.

I ask for forgiveness for the wrong deeds I done.

And Lord bless me and my family and all my friends I love.

Lord I know you work miracles from heaven above.



Happy Birthday to me, another day has come and gone.

But with each year passing, I grow as a person and become strong.

Thank you Lord for being there for me.

Because if I put you first, everything works out you see.

By StarShine

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power