Stuck in my head


Stuck in my head

15/09/2013
11:36

Have you had anything, maybe an experience or a song  or even a sentence stuck to  your head that you can't seem to get it out, no matter how hard you try it just seems to grow stronger and gain more ground in your brain.
Well such was my case only that mine was  quite chronic, it was a song quite alright and I knew I heard it from a cartoon but the problem was I didn't know which cartoon it was and to make it all worse the song has been stuck up there for almost two years,.... Can you imagine....TWO YEARS!!!!
The song was: Once Upon a December.
Well, I was finally put out of my misery yesterday. I incidentally mentioned it to one of my friends, who immediately pointed out that my other friend had the cartoon on her laptop. I could barely stand on my feet again as I was hopping out of ecstasy that my search is over. I now know how that scientist felt when he ran out of his house naked shouting EUREKA! EUREKA !! EUREKA!!!
With so much joy,happiness and fulfillment I settled down to watch "ANASTASIA"... It was like watching it for the first time, I felt a huge burden lifted off my brain as I hear the characters singing Once Upon a December.
After the movie I laid back and dreamt of ANASTASIA...
Oh the sweet victory over a chronic deja vu.

Source: CIMDHOG WRITES
<< For a better view of this note, tap the attached file. >>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power