My Personal Zone


After undergoing the tension and pressure of a three- day exam... struggling to make sure i have covered everything.. or almost everything, with sleepless nights that made me feel that any second i spent on sleep was an abomination.
First, it was a case presentation in front of a panel, ... i have to say i went numb, there was the original pressure of examination, then the additional pressure from the set of eyes, that belong to highly knowledgeable professors, boring into your very being trying to look for loopholes in whatever you are saying. Then the written examination came, after seeing the questions... i felt dumb, seems i had not been to any class or posting, WHICH IS FALSE, i attended classes and clinics religiously... or almost.
By the third day, i was drained and numb, i remember some of my friends asking if anything was, i only shook my head, but deep down i could not wait to get the exam over with and be a freeman. At last, it was done, I felt i was released from a hideous cage called Psychiatry Exam Detention; its good to be free.
I was both elated and tired at the same time, glad its now behind me, but the worry crept in... i began to worry for the result hoping it turns out good.
Then i hopped on the bed with the hope to put on my laptop and give you guys some gist, but one thing led to another, my laptop end up with my friend overnight and me sleeping in her room overnight, because i was too tired to lift a finger.
That's a peek preview of my last week, how was yours?, hope it was less stressful or demanding than mine.
Its good to be back.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power