Show review: X-Factor


Upon hearing the news of reality tv show X-Factor coming to West Africa, i was overwhelmed with joy... finally i thought. I was almost jumping off my seat as i watched the auditions, i was further made happy when i heard MI was one of the judges. As the auditions advanced my leaping heart began to settle, from the settling point to the sinking point. Yes, my heart sank in disappointed. The show is called X-FACTOR not ANY FACTOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I was disgusted over and over again by the sentimentality of the judges...(think am gonna be sick...)
A message to the Judges:
read more after the cut...

MI: You are a big disappointment bro, had so much hope and trust in you... thought you would move stuffs, but you only moved dust.
OYENKA: With all due respect ma, you ruined the whole show for me... with your silly
sentiments and crying....
REGGIE: i just simply HATE you...........
X-FACTOR WEST AFRICA.... I HOPE THERE IS NO SEASON 2, because SEASON 1 IS ALREADY A FLOP.
Here is what i have come to learn with X-factor, it has made me to appreciate PROJECT FAME as the best reality tv show in WEST AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power