Hilarious and amusing examples of true love

True love they say is hard to find, but when you do find it you have to hang on to it. Here are some hilarious portrayal of true love.
"Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I luuurve you."“You look good wearing my future.”  see more after the cut...


"I promise I'll come back for you. I promise I'll never leave you.""You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how."
 "It seems right now that all I've ever done in my life is making my way here to you."17 Examples Of True Love On The Internet despite the fight going on and they are rival teams...
... and finally our very own "kimye"
"What I want to do for a living, is I want to be with your daughter. I’m good at it."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pros and Cons of Living Alone

Where are they now?- Michael Power